By accessing the website at https://diginee.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Non-legally binding TL;DR:
DIGINEE Case Studies Interviews are crowdsourced and have user-generated content, so don’t rely on the data.
- We’re not liable if you get hurt because of our site, app, data or meetups.
- You allow us to publish the stuff you contribute to this site indefinitely.
- When providing feedback (through the feedback form or any other way), you agree to let us use it to improve the site/app.
- We collect analytics data including your IP, location, and actions on this site to make it better (including through Google and other analytics services).
- You can only re-publish our data if it’s for non-commercial objectives (e.g. not a company/startup)
And here’s the official legal terms:
We accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or inconvenience resulting from using DIGINEE’s websites and apps. You should verify critical information.
DIGINEE digital marketing Services will include:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Design and Developement
- Creating content
- Media placement (PR) and submission reports.
Client must acknowledge the following with respect to
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations and reports are confidential.
- DIGINEE has no control over website and blog owners removing links and content, or deleting/moving/changing their website. These placements will not be refunded or replaced.
- Under no circumstances shall DIGINEE be liable to you (the end user) for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) any direct incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any claims of yours or third party websites. You, the end user assume all risks and potential damages (known or unknown) associated with using DIGINEE Outreaches services.
- DIGINEE reserves the right to tweak anchor text and other order details to ensure successful placements.
- As an outsourced provider of specific SEO services, DIGINEE does not guarantee search engine positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. Neither does DIGINEE guarantee any traffic increases.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. DIGINEE does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- DIGINEE is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
DIGINEE does not sign individual NDA’s for every agency or client that wishes to use our services however as part of the terms of our service you can be sure that we treat every client with full Non-Disclosure respect.
The Recipient (DIGINEE) undertakes not to use the Confidential Information disclosed by the other party (You) for any purpose except the Purpose, without first obtaining the written agreement of the other party.
We guarantee not to disclose any confidential information to any third party [except to your companies employees and professional advisers who need to know the same for the purpose.
DIGINEE reserves the right to cancel any orders placed for websites in illegal or offensive industries. Any illegal content, products, services, or items hateful, objectionable or defamatory content aimed at any people group, race, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise attacks on any person, business, organization, product or service; cruelty towards animals; or otherwise content found to be objectionable will be canceled and refunded.
Prescription drugs; gambling or casinos and adult orders will be canceled and refunded if ordered through the typical online order forms.
If you are unsure if your site violates our restrictions, please contact us FIRST.